Hot Ways to Wear this Seasons Hottest Cut - The Flare w/ Heels

Lately, I've been wearing my flares with Alexander Wang booties. For one reason, well.. okay two. (1) they are tall enough so my flares don't drag on dirty London streets (2) they are the most comfortable of my super tall shoes.  Actually, there's a third reason - when I put my WorkCustom Gidget flare on with said Alexander Wang booties my partner's response was phenomenal - he LOVED them.  Like as in double take. Maybe he was momentarily thinking I had been replaced with Brooklyn Decker but after visiting my favorite mirror in the house,  I realized they made me look very, very tall and even better; very slim.  

Its obvious, the best way to wear the flare is to wear it with tall shoes because your legs will look super long and the flare at the bottom will more evenly distribute even the most "athletic" of thighs.  If you aren't a stilletto girl and don't have a pair of Alexander Wang booties from A/W 2010; then I suggest a wedge. Here's some street fashion to get you motivated. Whatever you do, wear your flare - it is quite simply liberating after a long winter of skinnies and boots.


WorkCustom Gidget & Alexander Wang Ankle Boot



photo courtesy of WorkCustom Jeans







photo courtesy of modernmode





photo courtesy of lookingfab.blogspot


photo courtesy of californiastyleonline



photo courtesy of hypeed


photo courtesy of fashionbeans


photo courtesy of chictopia



photo courtesy of lolaandemily


photo courtesy of whatwearewearing


photo courtesy of sequingown